In one of the most enchanting places in Veneto, you’ll ride the white waters of the Brenta river amid churning rapids, waves and jumps, surrounded by a uniquely beautiful setting that will leave you spellbound. The river, calm in some sections and wild in others, the peace of the little villages dotted along its banks, the long rows of terraces, once cultivated with tobacco plants, whose dry stone walls carve up the steep slopes perched above the high Dolomite rock walls dropping vertically down to the river banks. Our guides, all licensed by the Italian Rafting Federation, will conduct you safely along this descent even if you are not very experienced. It will be hard not to share your excitement with the whole team, rowing together on this fantastic adventure!
- Swimming costume to wear under your wetsuit.
- T-shirt (technical, thermal or anti-UV fabric, ideally not cotton) or microfleece to wear under your wetsuit. Long or short sleeve, depending on the season.
- Closed toe shoes suitable for wet conditions (trainers, river shoes, diving boots – no sandals or flip-flops)
- Towel/bathrobe, slippers and complete change of clothes
- A bag to contain wet clothes
EQUIPMENT SUPPLIED BY THE RAFTING CENTRE:
- Long John neoprene wetsuit (full leg, short sleeve)
- Life jacket and paddle jacket
- Helmet and oar
OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION:
- The meeting point is at the Ivan Team Rafting Centre in Solagna, on the left bank of the Brenta river, where you’ll change into your rafting gear. From here, you’ll be taken to the put-in point at San Gaetano (Valstagna) with Ivan Team transport.
- After a short theory lesson and water safety exercises, you will start the descent of the Brenta river, arriving at La Casa sul Fiume, our B&B next to the Rafting Centre.
- Don’t worry about the weather reports. Rain or shine, you’ll come back soaked after a thrilling rafting descent. We go rafting even in rain or bad weather.
To help us organise, please call and book on +39 0424 558250 to arrange the date and time of your activity.