For people who want to challenge themselves and experience incredible, unforgettable thrills. A thrilling, energy-fuelled descent over wild, churning rapids. And then water games and battles with the other teams, diving from the rafts, tests of courage, swimming in the rapids, raft capsizing and an underwater passage to the little grand canyon. Get totally immersed in the adventure! During the excursion we leave the rafts for a river trekking experience to the Calieroni giant’s kettles and the Cave of the White Elephant. We go back up-river to the foot of a waterfall, to dive in the emerald green pools and slide down amid the moss and the rocks, along with the water, floating on the current down to the most enchanted and secret places in nature. Our guides, all licensed by the Italian Rafting Federation, will conduct you safely in this experience that you won’t easily forget >>> Free photo souvenir.
- Swimming costume to wear under your wetsuit.
- T-shirt (technical, thermal or anti-UV fabric, ideally not cotton) or microfleece to wear under your wetsuit. Long or short sleeve, depending on the season.
- Closed toe shoes suitable for wet conditions (trainers, river shoes, diving boots – no sandals or flip-flops)
- Towel/bathrobe, slippers and complete change of clothes
- A bag to contain wet clothes
EQUIPMENT SUPPLIED BY THE RAFTING CENTRE:
- Long John neoprene wetsuit (full leg, short sleeve)
- Life jacket and paddle jacket
- Helmet and oar
OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION:
- The meeting point is at the Ivan Team Rafting Centre in Solagna, on the left bank of the Brenta river, where you’ll change into your rafting gear. From here, you’ll be taken to the put-in point at San Gaetano (Valstagna) with Ivan Team transport.
- After a short theory lesson and water safety exercises, you will start the descent of the Brenta river, arriving at La Casa sul Fiume, our B&B next to the Rafting Centre.
- Don’t worry about the weather reports. Rain or shine, you’ll come back soaked after a thrilling rafting descent. We go rafting even in rain or bad weather.
To help us organise, please call and book on +39 0424 558250 to arrange the date and time of your activity.